jeudi 30 juin 2016

Navigation drawer manipulation within the App [Is it Possible?]

Or "how can I create additions to the navigation drawer from the app itself"

Hi.

What I am doing: I am creating an app in which led lights can be controlled using bluetooth and user can add multiple devices (in the snaps ,I call them rooms , but it is actually devices(one per room)] to access it instantaneously using the inbuilt remote. what it looks like:

What I want to do: As you may see there is an add button on the navigation drawer. I have created the activity for that [right now it is just a mock up in which you add name of device/room and a pin and it should show on the navigation drawer]. After adding , I want the new entry to appear below the old entries, something like this: What it should look like

Also every time I open the app , the app reads from the db and shows all the previously added devices/rooms

How do I proceed to make such an app and how can I create additions to the navigation drawer from the app itself? I am a new android dev and this is my first app.

While answering , you can assume my familiarity with Java , mysql and Android. All I want to know is how must I proceed with this.

I don't have anyone to help me out , so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire